Loan Application Check List: Supporting Documents Needed for Your Mortgage
Are you getting ready to proceed with a loan application for the purchase of your new home? If so, you may be wondering exactly what materials and documents you’ll need to have prepared to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible. Our preferred lender, Reach Home Loans, put together this helpful supporting documents checklist so that you won’t have to worry about forgetting a form!
You can view the list below, or download our PDF version here: Supporting_Documents_List.pdf.
We hope you find this list to be useful and time saving as you begin the loan process toward buying your new home. If you or someone you know is in search of an experienced and qualified mortgage lender, or is interested in a pre-approval, please call Reach Home Loans, Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty's preferred lender, at 256.751.8010, or contact them online at THoward@reachhomeloans.com.
Supporting Documents Needed
Please begin gathering these documents so that you can have them ready if you decide to proceed with your loan application. Feel free to fax or email these items for convience, and let us know if you have questions or need assistance.
- Identification (Driver's License)
- Paystubs (most recent 30 days, all jobs)
- Bank Statements (most recent 2 months, all accounts, all pages)
- W-2's (most recent 2 years, all jobs)
- Retirement Account Statements (most recent, all accounts, all pages)
- Tax Returns (most recent 2 years, complete federal return)
- Divorce Decree (complete signed copy including Separation Agreement)
- Bankruptcy Records (complete copy including schedules and discharge
- DD-214 (if discharged)
- Statement of Service (if on active duty)
- Settlement Statement (from originial purchase)
- Current Mortgage Statements (most recent, all accounts, all pages)
- Current Note (from original purchase or most recent re-finance)